LDS Research Sources at WorldVitalRecords.comEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Inscriptions Found on Tombstones and Monuments in Early Latter-day Saint Burial Grounds
- LDS Biographical Encyclopedia, Volume 1
- Marriages in the Nauvoo Region 1839-1845
- Members of the Ellsworth and McArthur Handcart Companies of 1856
- Members of the Mormon Battalion: A Sesquicentennial Remembrance
- Members of the Willie and Martin Handcart Companies of 1856
- Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1830-1848
- Pioneers of 1847: A Sesquicentennial Remembrance
- Property Transactions in Nauvoo, Hancock County, Illinois, and Surrounding Communities, 1839-1859
- Seventy Quorum Membership, 1835-1846
Each of the databases listed above is available for use through the U.S. Subscription offered through WorldVitalRecords. Check the WorldVitalRecords website for subscription information and also for the most recent list of LDS Records available on their site.
- This page was last modified on 7 October 2010, at 14:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,292 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News