Lac du Flambeau Indian Boarding School (Wisconsin)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Lac du Flambeau Boarding School operated at least from 1896 to 1906. In 1899, it had 150 students and 5 staff.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
Wisconsin Historical Society. Dictionary of Wisconsin History.
- This page was last modified on 16 February 2009, at 21:46.
- This page has been accessed 1,412 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More