Lake Hamilton Florida Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
- 2309 9th St. South, Haines City, FL 33844, United States
Please use south entrance door
- We are not open the week of Thanksgiving and the Last 2 weeks of December.
Calendar and Events:
- Roundtable is schedule for Nov 9, 2013 @ 10:00 to 12:00 Noon; and next Jan 11, 2014; 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon; and so on.
- It is schedule every other month on the second Saturday.
Staff Training Meetings
This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog. :*(List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
- We have Ancestry.com, Hertiage Quest Online, Fold 3.com, World Vital Records, Paper Trail, ArkivDigital Online, Find My Past, Access My Past, The Genealogist, Godfrey Memorial Library, 19th Century British Library Newspaper Digital Archive, Alexander Street Press.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 4 March 2014, at 20:58.
- This page has been accessed 749 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback