Lambston Pembrokeshire Probate RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The names of these testators have been found listed on the A2A website by searching for the parish name then selecting each entry to obtain the testator's name and the National Library of Wales reference number. Additional details come from the probate abstracts. Always examine the original document at the National Library of Wales or a microfilm copy from the Family History Library. Not all information was transcribed for the probate abstract.
| William Bateman
| Thomas Williams
| NLW# SD/1757/43
| Wife: Maude; Daughter: Mary wife of John Harris; Grandsons: John Griffith & Thomas Griffith|
Witnesses: Joseph P---? & George Phillips & Marmaduke Bonner
|Francis Prosser|| NLW# SD/1778/49
| Neice: Frances, daughter to Thomas Davies;|
Frances Morgan daughter of Dolly Morgan;
Jane Williams wife of David Williams;
| Daniel Brown
| NLW# SD/1811/70
| of Sutton, Lambston|
Daughters: Mary Davies & Martha Davies
Witnesses: Wm Owen & George Phillips & Martha Phillips
| Richard Evans
| NLW# SD/1813/83
| Wife:Mary Evans|
Sons:James Evans; David Evans; Thomas Evans
Witnesses: Em:l James & Michael Symmons
- ↑ Access to Archives. http://www.a2a.org.uk/default.asp. Viewed 19 November 2008.
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah. Abstracts of Original Wills Episcopal Consistory Court St. David's Diocese, Wales: 1757. Salt Lake City. 1978. page 50.
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah. Abstracts of Original Wills Episcopal Consistory Court St. David's Diocese, Wales: 1778. Salt Lake City. 1978. page 24.
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah. Abstracts of Original Wills Episcopal Consistory Court St. David's Diocese, Wales: 1811. Salt Lake City. 1977. page 8.
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah. Abstracts of Original Wills Episcopal Consistory Court St. David's Diocese, Wales: 1813. Salt Lake City. 1977. page 15.
- This page was last modified on 6 December 2012, at 14:12.
- This page has been accessed 852 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback