Lane County, Oregon Rivers and WaterwaysEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Ackerley Lake; named for Lafayette C. Ackerley. Came to Florence in the 1880s and took a homestead on North Fork Siuslaw River. Soon after, a brother, Clarence Ackerley and his wife Carried settled nearby.
- Alder Springs, a place on McKenzie Highway, about 15 miles east of McKenzie Bridge and for a very long time it has been a popular spot. In early days it was sometimes called Isom Corral.
- Siuslaw Pioneer, 1982.
- Siuslaw River
- Willamette River, Cities and Towns: Eugene
Oregon Geographic Names FamilySearch Catalog
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:08.
- This page has been accessed 622 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News