Lavangen, Troms, Norway GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Lavengen, Norway ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, and military records
Salangen clerical district contains church records for Salangen and Lavangen parishes in Troms County, Norway. They were separated from Ibestad clerical district in 1907. For records before 1865 see Ibestad clerical district.
Parish heading list shows the Norwegian headings on the parish records with an English translations for each of the different forms used throughout the records beginning in 1814. Prior to that time the records were kept in a journal format which varies with each parish.
Digital images of the church books are online at Digitalarkivet.
- Salangen clerical district / Lavangen parish: 1893-1929
- Salangen clerical district / Salangen parish: 1900-1937
- Ibestad and Salangen clerical districts: 1751-1868
- Ibestad and Salangen clerical districts: 1865-1927]
- 1801, (1825, 1845, 1846), 1865, 1875, 1891, 1900 see Ibestad clerical district.
- Folketellingen for Norge den 1te desember 1910. The 1910 census for Lavangen is available in a searchable database online at Digitalarkivet (Digital Archives), as well as at the Norwegian Historical Data Centre.
1706-1877 Senja judicial district.
1776-1809 Troms County judicial district.
1697-1824 Troms and Senja deanery.
- Lavangsminne.Yearbook containing local history and genealogies of the people from Lavangen, Troms County, Norway.
7 Aa, 9 Finnøren, 3 Fjeldet, 14 Forsbakken, 5 Gamvik, 9 Hesjevik, 23 Hestehagen, 22 Hestnes, 17 Holmen, 23 Kjeiprød, 24 Kjeiprødpladsen, 1 Lavangsnes, 4 Lien, 19 Lotternes, 21 Marines, 12 Oldernes, 25 Reinland, 2 Reite, 6 Rød, 20 Røkenes, 15 Sandmælen, 27 Skjelnes, 26 Skjelnespladsen, 13 Skreberget, 8 Soløi, 10 Spansdalen, 11 Spansdalsmarken 16 Storsletten, 18 Tennevold
- This page was last modified on 22 June 2015, at 17:00.
- This page has been accessed 934 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News