Lawrence, UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Utah-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Lawrence, Utah "is a small agricultural community on Roper Wash, five miles southeast of Huntinton. It was first settled in 1879 and named for the St. Lawrence River." 
- Lawrence Cemetery BillionGraves
- The Emery County UT GenWeb Project, a member of The UTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- FamilySearch Catalog
- ↑ John W. Van Cott, Utah Place Names: A Comprehensive Guide To the Origins of Geographic Names (Salt Lake City: University of Utah Press, 1990), 223.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,299 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More