Leeds Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Nancy Chappelear Baird, Fauquier County, Virginia, Tombstone Inscriptions (n.p.: N.C. Baird, c1970).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 23 December 2015, at 03:46.
- This page has been accessed 3,800 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News