Leicestershire Probate Jurisdictions Parishes S through ZEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a list of the places in Leicestershire beginning with the letter S through Z and the pre-1858 ecclesiastical courts that had probate jurisdiction over them.
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 23:31.
- This page has been accessed 532 times.