Leka, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Leka, Norway ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, and military records
Leka clerical district contains parish registers from the parishes Leka and Gravvik (Malmøy). They were separated from Kolvereid clerical district in 1863. For earlier records see Kolvereid clerical district. The Family History Library has microfilm copies of the church books, 1710-1931.
Digital images are online at Digitalarkivet:
- 1664-1666 Census See Nærøy
- 1801 Census See Kolvereid
- 1865 Census See Nærøy
- 1875 Census The 1875 census for Leka clerical district includes Leka and Gravvik parishes. It is on microfilm at the Family History Library and as a database at Digitalarkivet (Digital Archives).
- 1900 Census The 1900 census for Leka clerical district includes Leka and Gravvik parishes. It is on microfilm at the Family History Library and as a database at Digitalarkivet (Digital Archives).
- 1910 Census The 1910 census search at Digitalarkivet
- The census of 1865, 1875 (partial), 1900 and 1910 are also available at the Norwegian Historical Data Center
3 Ellingneset 8 Frøvik 9 Haug 18 Horten 17 Huseby 15 Kjelvær 14 Kvaløen 15 Leknes 6 Madsøen 2 Mid-Gutvik 3 Neset 1 Nord-Gutvik 5 Reppen 4 Rosvik 16 Skei 19 Sklinden 10 Solsem 13 Steine 12 Steinsaunet 13 Steinsgjerdet 3 Stranden 3 Sør-Gutvik 3 Sørneset 7 Tangen 2 Tørrisenget 11 Vaagan 2 Veviken
1656-1863: Probates are found in Namdal judicial district.
1703-1815: Clerical probates are found in Namdal Deanery
- This page was last modified on 27 May 2015, at 17:50.
- This page has been accessed 1,430 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News