Lilleborg, Oslo, Norway GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Lilleborg, Norway ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, and military records
There are banns records available at Digitalarkivet for 1917-1969
History of the parish
By Royal resolution November 19, 1916 the southeastern part of Sagene parish was separated and became its own parish, Lilleborg. The borders should follow Sannergata, Fagerheimsgata, Tverrbakken, Vossegata, Torshovgata and Aker river.
In 1938 Lilleborg parish was discontinued and put under Paulus parish, but at the same time a chapelry of the same name was created. It should also included the population bordered by Torshovgata, Aker river, and Bentsebrugata, which had belonged to Torshov parish before.
In 1956 a new Lilleborg parish was created from parts of Paulus and Petrus parished. The borders are described in the resolution, November 30, 1956.
- This page was last modified on 1 June 2015, at 19:04.
- This page has been accessed 443 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News