Lincoln County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:
- Boundaries of stake: Saints residing in parts of Blaine, Camas, Gooding, Jerome and Lincoln counties, Idaho.
- Carey and Gannett wards in Blaine County, Idaho Gooding
- Wendell wards in Gooding County, Idaho
- Jerome Ward in Jerome County, Idaho
- Manard Ward in Camas County, Idaho
- Fairfield Branch in Camas County, Idaho
- Hagerman Branch in Gooding County, Idaho
- Richfield Branch in Lincoln County, Idaho.
- For additional resources, see Church History Library.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Richfield Branch in Lincoln County, Idaho
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 70
- This page was last modified on 6 May 2013, at 16:33.
- This page has been accessed 592 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News