Llanddulas, ConwyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Until 1878, Llanddulas consisted of the two townships of Tre'r Llan and Tre'r Cefn, containing 606 acres. In 1878, by an Order in Council, 636 acres were taken from the parish of Abergele and added to the parish of Llanddulas. For more information on Llanddulas see:
- Llanddulas at Genuki
|before 31 March 1974||Denbighshire|
|1 April 1974 - 31 March 1996||Clwyd|
|from 1 April 1996||Conwy|
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 464321.
Poor Law Union Records
Maps and Gazetteers
- Llanddulas at Vision of Britain
- This page was last modified on 3 February 2016, at 01:18.
- This page has been accessed 853 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News