London Parishes S-St CEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
For other places, click on the link for the letter that a parish name begins with.
|A-F||G-R||S-St C||St D-H||St I-S||St T-Z|
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 23:35.
- This page has been accessed 683 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More