London Parishes St T-ZEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|A-F||G-R||S-St C||St D-H||St I-S||St T-Z|
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
|PARISH||PRIMARY COURT||SECONDARY COURTS - IN SEARCH ORDER|
|St Thomas in the Liberty of the Rolls||Court of the Commissary of the Bishop of London (London Division)||2 - Court of the Bishop of London (Episcopal Consistory)|
|St Vedast Foster Lane with St Michael-le-Querne||Deanery of the Arches of London, Croydon, Shoreham (Peculiar of the Archbishop of Canterbury); Archdeaconry Court of London||2 - Court of the Bishop of London (Episcopal Consistory)|
|Staple Inn||Search the courts of the surrounding parishes||.|
|Temple, The||Search the courts of the surrounding parishes||.|
|Thavie's Inn||Search the courts of the surrounding parishes||.|
|Tower of London||Royal Peculiar Court of St Katherine's by the Tower||2 - Search the courts of the surrounding parishes|
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 23:35.
- This page has been accessed 536 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News