Lost and Found at the Family History LibraryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1. If you have lost something today at the Family History Library, if found, it will be at the Access Services Window on the floor where the item was lost.
2. If you left something at the library yesterday, it will be at the Cashier Window on the Main Floor.
All items are collected from each floor each morning and taken to the Cashier Window on the Main Floor.
3. If the item lost is a laptop, purse, cellphone, or item of monetary value, it will immediately be turned over to Security.
To inquire by phone about lost items, call 1-801-240-3527 or send and email to FHL-LostandFound@familysearch.org. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the item and your phone number. For patrons that are from out-of-state, lost items can be shipped free of charge.
- This page was last modified on 18 September 2012, at 16:31.
- This page has been accessed 518 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More