Louisiana, Confederate Pensions (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
Question #1: Some records are missing. Where can they be viewed?
Answer #1: See answers below for information about known missing records and their respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
The browse points
• Neal, Hugh M. - Noper, Augustus, and
• Nordan, C. A. Linton A. B.-Ogden, Mattie Campbell Jonathan or John
are missing. However, they are not available on microfilm for viewing.
Question #2: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #2: The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
• Mullins, Elisha - Duke, Mary Irene is mislabelled and should read as Mullins, Elisha - Henry B. H. B.
• Robertson, Alex - Robertson, Alex contains unrelated records from Edinburgh, Scotland having nothing to do with confederate pensions, and should be removed from the collection.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Louisiana Confederate Pensions,1898-1950 > Robertson, Alex - Robertson, Alex > Image 1 of 295.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Louisiana, Confederate Pensions (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Louisiana, Confederate Pensions,1898-1950 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 26 March 2015, at 21:01.
- This page has been accessed 419 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News