Lower Canada Census, 1842 (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: The images of census records for Drummond, Durham show the township as Dunham. Which is correct?
Answer #1: Comparing residents from the Lower Canada, 1831 census with the same residents found in Lower Canada 1842 census indicates that the Drummond, Durham listings are really from Missisquoi, Dunham.
Question #2: The records for Rouville > St-Georges de Clarenceville and Rouville > St-Georges de Henryville have the same images. Which is the correct location?
Answer #2: The two locations are close together and it appears that the images are for both locations with nothing distinguishing which is which in the original record.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Canada, Lower Canada Census, 1842 > Drummond > Durham > Image 1 of 29
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Lower Canada Census, 1842 (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Canada, Lower Canada Census, 1842 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 9 February 2015, at 05:21.
- This page has been accessed 476 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News