Lower Canada Census 1831 (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: When scrolling through the images I have noticed that sometimes the Locality/Sub-district will change. Is the Locality/Sub-district listed in the path correct?
Answer #1: Yes, some enumerators did not create a new page when moving from one enumeration district to another; however, the waypoints will reflect the change.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Canada, Lower Canada Census, 1831 > Beauce > Frampton > Image 10 of 12.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Lower Canada Census 1831 (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Canada, Lower Canada Census, 1831 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 9 February 2015, at 05:20.
- This page has been accessed 711 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More