Mexico, Hidalgo, Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm. See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche for instructions on ordering microfilm as well as finding a local FamilySearch Center where you can view the films.
Question #1: Some records are missing. Where can they be viewed?
Answer #1: See answers below for information about known missing records and their respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
Tecozautla > Tecozautla > Bautismos, matrimonios 1921-1940, Film 721515 Items 1-2
Tepetitlán > San Bartolomé > Bautismos, matrimonios 1921-1924, Film 721515 Item 3
Tepeji del Río > San Francisco > Bautismos, matrimonios 1921-1925, Film 721515 Item 4
Tetepango > San Pedro > Bautismos, matrimonios 1921-1922, Film 721515 Item 5
Tezontepec > Tezontepec > Bautismos 1922-1930 Matrimonios 1922-1930, Film 721515 Item 6
Tizayuca > El Divino Salvador > Bautismos, matrimonios 1922-1924, Film 721515 Item 7
Tolcayuca > Tolcayuca > Bautismos, matrimonios 1936, Film 721515 Item 8
Tula de Allende > Tula de Allende > Bautismos, matrimonios 1930-1932, Film 721515 Item 9
Tlaxcoapán > San Pedro Apóstol browse points have an “Image not available” messaging:
• Bautismos 1794-1799 can be viewed on Film 707313 Items 1-2 and Film 442067 Items 1-2
• Bautismos 1802-1806 can be viewed on Film 707313 Item 4 and Film 442068 Items 1
• Bautismos 1817-1822 can be viewed on Film 707313 Item 5 and Film 442068 Items 2
Question #2: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #2: The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
Actopán > San Nicolás de Tolentino > Bautismos de castas 1857-1867 contains Matrimonios 1858-1867 starting Images 272-441 of 718.
Mixquiahuala > San Antonio > Entierros 1849-1857, 1860-1894 (414 images) actually consists of
• Defunciones 1860-1866 (Image 1)
• Defunciones 1866-1881 (Image 123)
• Bautismos 1872-1875 (Image 223)
• Matrimonios 1877-1879 (Image 360), and Defunciones 1880-1894 (Image 374).
These images come from Film 658876.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Mexico, Hidalgo, Catholic Church Records, 1546-1971 > Mixquiahuala > San Antonio > Entierros 1849-1857, 1860-1894 > Image 225 of 414.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Mexico, Hidalgo, Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Mexico, Hidalgo, Catholic Church Records, 1546-1971 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:48.
- This page has been accessed 505 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More