Mexico, México, Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: To determine which digital records are likely to be found within a collection or to find missing images, see, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records (56000).
Question #1: Some records are missing. Where can the records be viewed?
Answer #1: See answers below for information about known missing records and respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
- Texcoco > Nacimientos 1873-1894 includes about 20 all black or mostly black images: 7, 21, 24, 40, 42, 56, 82, 90, 103, 105, 214, 216, 220, 234, 236, 238, 244, 294, 315, 319, 348, and 365. The photographer purposely used the black images to separate or delineate different books of birth records. No images are missing.
If additional problems are encountered with the collection, you can report them at email@example.com.
- If browsing the collection: please include the full browse path you used to get to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the image viewer window.
For example: Mexico, México, Civil Registration, 1861-1941> Acambay > Defunciones 1871-1889 > Image 200 of 540.
- For technical issues: please include operating system and browser version.
Return to the Mexico, México, Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Mexico, México, Civil Registration, 1861-1941 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 23 July 2015, at 01:23.
- This page has been accessed 1,071 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News