Mexico, Nuevo León, Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: To determine which digital records are likely to be found within a collection or to find missing images, see, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records (56000).
Question #1: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. How can I determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #1: The list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range existing in the collection:
- Marín > Nacimientos 1926-1940 should read as Nacimientos 1926-1940, Información matrimonial 1929. The marriage records are found on images 34-63.
If additional problems are encountered with the collection, you can report them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If browsing the collection: please include the full browse path you used to get to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the image viewer window.
For example: Mexico, Nuevo León, Civil Registration, 1859-1962 > Monterrey > Matrimonios 1911-1912 > Image 587 of 1292.
- For technical issues: please include operating system and browser version.
Return to the Mexico, Nuevo León, Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Mexico, Nuevo León, Civil Registration, 1859-1962 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 21 July 2015, at 21:27.
- This page has been accessed 731 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News