Miller (Old) County, Arkansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Miller (Old) County, Arkansas)
- Miller County was created 1 April 1820 from Hempstead County.
- The majority of it was in the present-day state of Texas.
- On 17 October 1828, a part was set off to form Sevier County.
- Miller County was dissolved when the county was split to form Red River and Fannin counties in 1838, when Texas was still part of Arkansas.
- The newer Miller County was organized from Lafayette County 22 December 1874.
- 1820 Census for old Miller County is missing.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 04:56.
- This page has been accessed 2,182 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News