Minnesota Civil War Artillery Union UnitsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The information in this list of Minnesota Military Units comes from the Civil War Soldiers and Sailors web site (CWSS). The CWSS web site can also be searched by the name of a soldier.
- 1st Regiment, Minnesota Heavy Artillery
Organized at St. Paul and Rochester, Minnesota, September 1864 to February 1865.
Mustered out: September 27, 1865 at Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- 1st Independent Battery, Minnesota Light Artillery
Organized at Fort Snelling, Minn., November 21, 1861.
Mustered out: July 1, 1865 at St. Paul, Minnesota.
- 2nd Independent Battery, Minnesota Light Artillery
Organized at Fort Snelling, Minnesota, March 21, 1862.
Mustered out: August 16, 1865 at St. Paul, Minnesota.
- 3rd Independent Battery, Minnesota Light Artillery
Organized at Fort Snelling, Minnesota from the enlisted men of the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th Regiments, Minnesota Infantry, February 2 to May 1, 1863.
Mustered out: 1st Section at Fort Abercrombie, rest of Battery at Fort Wadsworth till February, 1866. Mustered out February 27, 1866.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:42.
- This page has been accessed 595 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News