Monongahela Pennsylvania Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center contacts and Hours
- 136 Sacred Heart Dr Monongahela PA 15063 United States
- After entering parking lot, come to door closest to first handicapped spaces.
- Ring the doorbell.
- Other hours by appointment
New Years Day: Memorial Day: Fourth of July: Thanksgiving: Christmas:
Contact information to schedule research assistance:
email@example.com The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Bonnie Kerry, Director
Calendar and Events
Basic Research Instruction classes will be offered during Sunday School
Staff Training Meetings
- How to books. Maps of local interest.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Four computers, Printer/scanner/ copy machine.
Staff Research Specialties
Local, county, and state rsearch experience.
Very familiar with southwestern Pennsylvania research.
Consultants are experienced genealogists with a broad knowledge of local and regional resources.
Resources in the Local Area
Monongahela Area Public Library can order FamilySearch Catalog films. Has local newspapers from 1850's on microfilm. Small but useful local history collection. Bebout and Yohe Funeral Home records.
813 West Main Street, Monongahela, PA 15063. 724-258 5440.
Monesson Public Library can order Family History Catalog films. Has local newspapers on microfilm. Large Westmoreland County collection.
326 Donner Avenue, Monesson, Pennsylvania 15062. 724-684-4750.
John K. Tener LIbrary has family history resources.
638 Fallowfield Avenue, Charleroi, Pennsylvania 15022, 724-483-4983.
55 South College Avenue, Washington, PA 15301, 724-222-2400 Ext 233.
Volunteer at the Center
- This page was last modified on 10 September 2014, at 19:29.
- This page has been accessed 2,168 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News