Montana, Cascade County Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: The records in the browse point Naturalization records > Certificate of naturalization, 1907 do not seem to be Naturalization records. Are there other types of records in this browse point?
Answer #1: There are several misplaced records in the Naturalization browse point. Among them are:
- Certificate of naturalization, 1907 which is a death index
- Certificate of naturalization, 1914 which is an 1893 Tax Roll Book
- Certificate of naturalization, 1914-1915 which is a 1902-1903 Tax Roll Book
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Montana, Cascade County Records, 1880-2009 > Naturalization records > Certificate of naturalization certificates no. 8391-8400, 1907 > Image 1 of 11
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Montana, Cascade County Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Montana, Cascade County Records, 1880-2009 collection at FamilySearch
- This page was last modified on 7 March 2015, at 22:58.
- This page has been accessed 217 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More