Morgan County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in Morgan County, 1930
- Morgan Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: consists of the Latter-day Saints residing in Morgan County, Utah, and the boundaries of the stake are the same as those of the county.
- Wards, 1930: Croyden, Milton, Morgan, North Morgan, Peterson, Porterville, Richville and Slide.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Morgan County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Croydon Ward • East Porterville Branch • East Porterville Ward • Enterprise Ward • Milton Ward • Morgan North Stake • Morgan Stake • Morgan Ward • Mountain Green Ward • North Morgan Ward • Peterson Ward • Porterville Ward • Richville Ward • Slide Ward • South Morgan Ward • Stoddard Branch • West Porterville Ward •
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p.533-534
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:04.
- This page has been accessed 539 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More