Mount Desert, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Mount Desert was first organized as a plantation in 1776; incorporated as the Town of Mount Desert in 1789; land set off to Eden (now Bar Harbor) in 1796; land set off to the Cranberry Isles in 1830 and again in 1849; land set off to Seaville (now extinct) in 1838, but partially reannexed in 1849; land set off to form Mansel (now Tremont) in 1848.
Libraries and Historical Societies
- This page was last modified on 25 November 2015, at 08:43.
- This page has been accessed 828 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News