Mount Pleasant, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Archives, Libraries and Museums
1 Town Hall Plaza
Valhalla, NY 10595
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Mount Pleasant, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ The Town of Mount Pleasant at http://www.mtpleasantny.com/Pages/MountPleasantNY_Clerk/Index (accessed 13 December 2011).
- ↑ Elizabeth Petty Bentley, County Courthouse Book, 3rd ed. (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub., 2009), 497. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D24bena 2009.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 05:23.
- This page has been accessed 939 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More