Mountain West Digital LibraryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Mountain West Digital Library is a search portal for an aggregation of digital collections from more than 50 universities, colleges, public libraries, museums, and historical societies in Utah, Nevada, and Idaho. It is in partnership with 60 academic libraries, public libraries, museums, historical societies, cities, counties, and state agencies from Utah, Nevada, Idaho, and Hawaii (coming soon: over 60 new partners in Arizona!)
The Mountain West Digital Library provides access to over 704,000 resources in 405 collections including the following:
- Videos and animations
- Oral histories and sounds of the West
- Pioneer diaries
- Finding aids in EAD format
- Books, theses, dissertations, and other scholarly publications
- Teaching presentations and posters
- Vital records
- Government reports, bills, ordinances, meeting minutes
See also the following state library and archive pages:
- Utah Archives and Libraries
- Nevada Archives and Libraries
- Idaho Archives and Libraries
- Hawaii Archives and Libraries
- Arizona Archives and Libraries
The Mountain West Digital Library is also part of the Digital Public Library of America.
- This page was last modified on 20 August 2015, at 19:59.
- This page has been accessed 1,694 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News