Natchitoches TraceEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Route and History
- A trail that ran from St. Louis Missouri to Fulton Arkansas on the Red River which was the border between Mexico and the United States.
- Originally a Indian trail, it became the primary route to Texas for American pioneers.
- If your ancestors traveled to Texas from the upper mid-west or east coast, they likely took this route.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 05:21.
- This page has been accessed 499 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More