National Institute for Genealogical StudiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Managing Director||Louise St Denis|
With this in mind, a group of professional genealogists came together to create courses and programs conforming to recognized genealogical standards, with several objectives:
- To assist the family historian research and record information regarding their ancestors in a responsible and professional manner.
- To help the serious amateur genealogist gain the skills required to apply for certification or accreditation.
- To help the professional genealogist develop a part-time or full-time career in our chosen field.
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2014, at 20:47.
- This page has been accessed 2,258 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News