Nebraska For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The following will give you more information about research and records of Nebraska:
- Nebraska, A Guide to Genealogical Research. Lincoln: Nebraska State Genealogical Society, 1984. FHL Book 978.2 D27n.
- Nimmo, Sylvia, and Mary Cutler. Nebraska Local History and Genealogy Reference Guide: A Bibliography of County Research Materials. Papillion, Neb.: Sylvia Nimmo, 1987. FHL Book 978.2 D23n.
- A Research Guide to Genealogical Data in Nebraska. Alliance, Neb.: Nebraska State Genealogical Society, c. 1980–. This is a series of 93 detailed county guides for every county. They are particularly useful for locating church records. The Family History Library has copies for some counties, for example: FHL Book 978.2 D27ns (Red Willow, Frontier, Hayes, Hitchcock, Dundy and Chase counties).
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:28.
- This page has been accessed 1,395 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News