Netherlands, Gelderland Province Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: To determine which digital records are likely to be found within a collection or to find missing images, see, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records (56000) .
Question #1: Some records are missing. Where can they be viewed?
Answer #1: See answers below for information about known missing records and their respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
- Aalten > Geboorten 1821-1825: The 1822 birth records are not available online. View the records on Film 305504.
- Aalten > Huwelijken 1903-1912: 1908 Certificate #66 for October is missing. The record is not available on microfilm.
- Beuningen > Geboorten 1879-1882: 1880 births after 15 April are missing. View the records on Film 210425.
- Didam > Geboorten 1811-1821: Only an index is available for 1816 births. View the records on Film #210570.
- Harderwijk > Huwelijksaangiften 1838-1842 Huwelijksafkondigingen 1834-1842: Records are duplicate images from Huwelijksafkondigingen 1843-1853 (Film 358787). View the records on Film 358786.
- Nijmegen > Overlijden 1844: Death records for the period 22 August – 8 October are missing. The records are not available on microfilm.
- Rheden > Overlijden 1877-1881: The 1880 death records are not available online. Only an 1880 death index is available. View the records on Film 211454.
- Voorst > Overlijden 1818-1820: 1818 records prior to 21 September are missing. View the records on Film 429577.
- Zevenaar > Overlijden 1811-1826: The 1822 death records are not available online. Images 122-127 only include an index for the year 1818. View the records on Film 211804.
Question #2: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. How can I determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #2: The list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range existing in the collection:
- Alem records can also be found in the collection Netherlands, Noord-Brabant Province, Civil Registration, 1811-1942 > Alem, Maren en Kessel. Prior to 1958, the town of Alem was known as Alem, Maren en Kessel in Noord-Brabant.
- Zoelen > Huwelijken 1813-1842 includes Echtscheidingen 1839-1842.
If additional problems are encountered with the collection, you can report them at email@example.com.
- If browsing the collection: please include the full browse path you used to get to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the image viewer window.
For example: Netherlands, Gelderland Province Civil Registration, 1800-1952 > Beek > Geboorten (births) 1811-1814 > Image 3 of 252.
- For technical issues: please include operating system and browser version.
Return to the Netherlands, Gelderland Province Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Netherlands, Gelderland Province Civil Registration, 1800-1952 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 11 May 2015, at 03:17.
- This page has been accessed 1,964 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News