Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: Is there a list of browse points that don't match the record contents?
Answer #1: The following is the list of known discrepancies:
- Nederlands Hervormde > Boxtel > Begraven 1739-1810 Klapper 1782-1810 are records from Eindhoven not Boxtel
- Nederlands Hervormde > Eindhoven > Klapper, Begraven 1721-1810 Kosten, Begraven 1719-18 are records from the Rooms Katholieke (Roman Catholic) church in Boxtel not the Nederlands Hervormde (Dutch Reformed) in Eindhoven.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Netherlands, Noord-Braban...Church Records, 1473-1909 > Nederlands Hervormde > Boxtel > Begraven 1739-1810 Klapper 1782-1810 > Image 1 of 863
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Church Records, 1473-1909 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 7 March 2015, at 22:52.
- This page has been accessed 275 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News