Netherlands, Utrecht Province Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm. See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche for instructions on ordering microfilm as well as finding a local FamilySearch Center where you can view the films.
Question #1: Some records are missing. Where can they be viewed?
Answer #1: See answers below for information about known missing records and their respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
• Waals > Utrecht > Index, Dopen 1583-1670 Dopen 1583-1588, 1604-1811 Trouwen 1671-1811 does not contain Dopen 1671-1811 and Trouwen 1671-1811. Film 121831 contains these records.
Question #2: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #2: The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
• Nederlands Hervormde > Abcoude > Index, Dopen 1667-1814 contains marriage records.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Waals > Utrecht > Index, Dopen 1583-1670 Dopen 1583-1588, 1604-1811 Trouwen 1671-1811.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Netherlands, Utrecht Province Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Netherlands, Utrecht Province, Church Records, 1542-1955 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 08:18.
- This page has been accessed 195 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News