New Brunswick, Provincial Returns of Births and Late Registrations (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: Some of the images do not display. How can I see these images?
Answer #1: The problem is that the images are very large, some as big as 7 MB. Until the images are downsized, it will take time to view each image. We suggest saving any images that you may be interested in as JPEG files so that you do not have to wait for the display again.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example:New Brunswick, Provincial Returns of Births and Late Registrations, 1810-1906 > 4507851 > Image 472 of 975.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the New Brunswick, Provincial Returns of Births and Late Registrations (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the New Brunswick, Provincial Returns of Births and Late Registrations, 1810-1906 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 8 June 2014, at 02:59.
- This page has been accessed 272 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More