New Hampshire, County Probate Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: I am looking for the Grafton > Administration record index 1900-1950. There are Sullivan County records in this browse point. Can you tell me where to find the Grafton Administration record index 1900-1950?
Answer #1: The Sullivan County records have been mistakenly misplaced in this browse point. Until this is corrected the Grafton County records can be viewed by ordering film #1769407 (See Ordering Microfilm and Microfiche ) in to a local FamilySearch Center for viewing.
Question #2: There missing volumes in some browse points. Where can I view these records? Are there more volumes available for the browse points listed below?
Answer #2: The browse points listed below contain more volumes than are listed in the browse point description. Some browse points have missing volumes. FamilySearch is not in possession of the missing volumes:
- Belknap > Probate records 1849-1865 vol 3 contains volume 8 as well
- Rockingham > Probate records 1903-1957 vol 226-227 browse point contains Vols. 229-231 but volume 228 is missing. Vol 231 is partial and is continued in the browse point Probate records 1903-1944 vol 231-235.
- Rockingham > Probate records 1928-1965 vol 321 browse point contains Probate records 1928-1965 volumes 321, 323-325, but volume 322 is missing.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: New Hampshire, County Probate Records, 1660-1973 > Rockingham > Probate records 1900-1933 vol 235-239 > image 216 of 785
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the New Hampshire, Probate Books (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the New Hampshire, County Probate Records, 1660-1973 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 7 March 2015, at 22:42.
- This page has been accessed 802 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News