New Zealand, Immigration Passenger Lists (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: The records that I am viewing for Auckland > 1995 > Manapouri are dated July 1895. Is that correct?
Answer #1: The ship Manapouri arrived in Auckland in 1895, not 1995; therefore, the browse point 1995 should read as 1895, and the arrival date should be populated as 1895 in the record details for the passengers and crew.
Question #2: The records that I am viewing for Canterbury > 1871 > Chrysolite show the ship arriving in 1861. Shouldn't the browse point be Canterbury > 1861 > Chrysolite?
Answer #2: Yes, the Chrysolite arrived in Canterbury in 1861
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example:New Zealand, Immigration Passenger Lists, 1855-1973 > Auckland > 1995 > Manapouri > Image 23 of 34.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the New Zealand, Immigration Passenger Lists (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the New Zealand, Immigration Passenger Lists, 1855-1973 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 8 June 2014, at 03:22.
- This page has been accessed 577 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback