North Farnham Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1683
- Lohrenz. "William McKay, Rector of North Farnham Parish in Richmond County," Northern Neck of Virginia Historical Magazine, Vol. 46 (1996).
- 1663-1814 - North Farnham Parish Christening Index 1663-1814. Batch C505381 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1663-1814 - King, George Harrison Sanford. The Registers of North Farnham Parish, 1663 - 1814 and Lunenburg Parish, 1783 - 1800, Richmond County, Virginia. Fredericksburg, Va., 1966. FHL Collection; digital book available at World Vital Records ($).
- "Marriages, Births and Deaths in Richmond County," [North Farnham Parish Register] The William and Mary Quarterly, Surnames B-F: Vol. 13, No. 2 (Oct. 1904):129-132; Surnames F-W: Vol. 13, No. 3 (Jan. 1905):182-192. Digitized by JSTOR - free.
- North Farnham Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.
- This page was last modified on 23 December 2015, at 03:45.
- This page has been accessed 10,710 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News