Northamptonshire Probate Jurisdictions Parishes BEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Below is a list of the Northamptonshire parishes beginning with letter B and the pre-1858 courts that had probate jurisdiction over them. To see other parishes, click on the letter that begins the parish name.
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 23:38.
- This page has been accessed 759 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More