Northern Mariana Islands GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Northern Mariana Islands ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, parish registers, and military records.
Getting started with Northern Mariana Islands research
Commonwealth in political union with the United States. Located in Oceania, the Northern Mariana Islands include 14 islands in the North Pacific Ocean, about three-quarters of the way from Hawaii to the Philippines. The most important islands are Saipan, Rota, and Tinian.
National Archives Pacific Region (San Francisco) holding records of California (north & central), Nevada (except Clark County), Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Marshall, Caroline, and Northern Mariana Islands, overseas Pacific naval bases, Asian-Pacific immigration, American Indians.
- Pacific Island Guide to Family History Research (Wiki article click here)
- Trust Territory Photo Archives Digital Archive from the University of Hawai'i at Manoa Library
- Northern Mariana Islands GenWeb
- Northern Mariana Islands Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- (helpful tools and resources, gazetteers)
- (language dictionary, handwriting guide or tutorial, etc.)
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
To add your knowledge and help expand the wiki click here:
(Your text or images here)
Did you know?
(Your text or images here, or use the table below:)
- This page was last modified on 12 February 2015, at 21:52.
- This page has been accessed 5,270 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More