Northwest TerritoriesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Canada Northwest Territories
1. What information do you wish to locate about your ancestor? To choose the sources you need to search first, please click on RECORD SELECTION TABLE: Northwest_Territories, which will help you decide.
2. From the above Record Selection Table, which sources do you wish to check in this territory? To check the availability of your sources of interest as well as to check the websites that have them online, please click on this territory's SOURCES LINKS TABLE .
3. Do you know the location that you wish to search in this territory? If so, please check for some possible sources and some online information about your location of interest, by clicking on this territory's POPULATED PLACES TABLE.
4. For further information regarding your sources of interest, see "TOPICS" ABOVE and click on the source of interest.
Things You Can Do
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
- This page was last modified on 27 October 2013, at 16:32.
- This page has been accessed 2,437 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More