Norwood, MassachusettsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Migration routes for early European settlers to and from Norwood, Massachusetts included:
- Bay Road from Boston, Massachusetts to New Bedford, Massachusetts about 1652
- King's Highway, also known as the Boston Post Road, from Boston, Massachusetts to Charleston, South Carolina 1650s
- Old Roebuck Road from Boston, Massachusetts to Providence, Rhode Island 1636
- This page was last modified on 20 December 2015, at 23:47.
- This page has been accessed 1,732 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News