Nottinghamshire Probate Jurisdictions, Parishes E -HEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a list of Nottinghamshire towns and parishes beginning with letters E-H and the pre-1858 courts that had probate jurisdiction over them.
For other places, click on a link: A B-D K-N O-S T-Z.
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
- This page was last modified on 12 September 2011, at 15:26.
- This page has been accessed 631 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback