Oakland California Family History Center/Contact InformationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|4766 Lincoln Avenue|
|Tue-Wed: 10:00 am – 9 pm|
Thu-Sat: 10:00 am – 4 pm
- 4766 Lincoln Avenue, Oakland, CA 94602 United States
- Take the Joaquin Miller/Lincoln Ave. exit off Highway 13.
- Turn Left at the end of the exit, then Left into the parking lot of the Oakland LDS Temple.
- Park near the Visitor's Center on the right (west) side of the parking lot.
- Enter the door on the right and take the elevator to the Lower Level. The Family History Center fills the entire lower level of the Visitor's Center.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Monday - Closed.
- Mailing: 4766 Lincoln Avenue, Oakland, CA 94602
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception Desk: (510) 531-3905
- Directors' Desks:
- Film Ordering:
- Director: Ralph Severson
- Associate Director: -- Patron Services
- Associate Director: -- Technical
- Associate Director: -- Finance
- Associate Director: -- Training
- Associate Director: -- Public Relations
- This page was last modified on 20 March 2015, at 22:02.
- This page has been accessed 485 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News