Oakland California FamilySearch Library/Contact InformationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|4766 Lincoln Avenue|
|Tue-Wed: 10:00 am – 9 pm|
Thu-Sat: 10:00 am – 4 pm
- Take the Joaquin Miller/Lincoln Ave. exit off Highway 13.
- Turn Left at the end of the exit, then Left into the parking lot of the Oakland LDS Temple.
- Park near the Visitor's Center on the right (west) side of the parking lot.
- Enter the door on the right and take the elevator to the Lower Level. The Family History Center fills the entire lower level of the Visitor's Center.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Monday - Closed.
- Mailing: 4766 Lincoln Avenue, Oakland, CA 94602
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Ralph Severson
- Associate Director: -- Debbie Smith
- Associate Director: -- Kenneth Miller
- Associate Director: -- Carol Holladay
- This page was last modified on 20 March 2015, at 22:04.
- This page has been accessed 2,260 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News