Ontario Oregon Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1705 NW 4th Ave Ontario OR 97914 United States
- Language: English
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
The Ontario Center as staff that can teach research, temple ordinance, adding source to family tree. Each of the staff member can use the Family History portal to help patrons. The staff works together to help patrons.
Family Search on the internet is on all computers in the center.
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
- This page was last modified on 23 July 2014, at 16:30.
- This page has been accessed 619 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More