Orange, VermontEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Orange History, by Elsie Beard.
- Orange, Vermont town history, 1781-1981, by Vivian L Rogers Freeman (1985) - find this book in a library.
FamilySearch Historical Records Collection has Vermont birth, death, and marriage records online.
The probate district for Orange is Orange.
Orange Probate Court
5 Court St
Chelsea VT 05038
Phone: (802) 685-4610
The following is a list of major cemeteries in present-day Orange. For location of all cemeteries, see Cemeteries of Vermont, Orange County, website at this link.
- Brock Haven Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- Clement Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- Cutler Corner Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- East Orange Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- Groton Road Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- Hutchinson Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
- Orange Center Cemetery - inscriptions at Find A Grave site.
Town Clerk Vital and Town Records, 1857-1998, can be found on FamilySearch (browse only images).
The Family History Library has microfilm of original records from the Orange Town Clerk's Office. These include Index to births, 1800-1850, Deeds, 1796-1852; index to deeds,1796-1906, and Land records, 1852-1890; land index, 1904-1970.
Orange Town Clerk
P.O. Box 233
East Barre, Vermont 05649
Libraries and Historical Societies
- ↑ Orange, VT History, http://www.virtualvermont.com/towns/orange.html#about
- ↑ History of Orange, VT http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~vermont/OrangeOrange.html
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:38.
- This page has been accessed 583 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News