Osborn, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Osborn was first organized in 1895 as Plantation Number 21 from Township 21 Middle Division Bingham's Penobscot Purchase (T21 MD BPP). In 1923 the name changed to Osborn Plantation. Osborn was incorporated as a town in 1975.
Libraries and Historical Societies
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 04:08.
- This page has been accessed 596 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News